Jacquard fabric types and colours and how to sell them (also online)
Jacquard fabrics are becoming increasingly popular because of their intricate design and beautiful colours. Here we will look at some of the different types of jacquard fabrics you can use in your home or office and how to market them effectively online or through a wholesale distributor.
Jacquard upholstery fabric is a textile type often made using an elaborately woven design.
Our in-house production team describes jacquard fabric as:
Jacquard is a fabric with a design or motif woven into the construction of the weave. Jacquards come in various designs, from dramatic ornamental damasks to florals, stripes, chevrons, or geometric patterns. Jacquards are woven on a special and complex loom which operates by lifting and lowering yarns to determine the arrangement of warp and weft yarns creating the desired pattern or effect.
Jacquard damask textile designs are made from a variety of materials and colours.
Jacquard fabrics are very popular in the home decor industry as they add elegance to any room setting. They are often used in combination with other fabrics such as cotton, linen, silk and wool to create beautiful designer pieces that will last a lifetime if properly cared for.
Blue jacquard upholstery fabric
Blue jacquard upholstery fabric is perfect for almost any area of your home. This beautiful blue colour will brighten any space, no matter the design or style.
Blue jacquard fabrics look amazing on sofas or chairs in a living room, dining room, bedroom or children’s room. They could also be used as curtains for an elegant window treatment that adds some colour to a residential decorating scheme.
We recommend getting enough of these beautiful fabrics to cover every piece of furniture in your house, from headboard to table legs—you’ll love how it all comes together when everything matches perfectly!
Pink jacquard upholstery fabric
When it comes to pink jacquard upholstery fabric, you’re looking for a fabric that has a floral pattern in the background. The flowers can be any colour—but they should be bright and vibrant. For example, a pink and yellow flower on a black background would work well.
You can also find other types of patterns in this style as well. For example, some fabrics have a geometric design or even diamonds. This is an excellent choice if you want something feminine and fun!
Red jacquard upholstery fabric
Red jacquard upholstery fabric is one of the most popular fabrics in the world. It comes in various colours and designs, from simple red hearts to complex geometric patterns. You can buy red jacquard upholstery fabric online or from your local fabric shop, but it's important that you know what you're looking for when shopping around.
There are different types of red jacquard upholstery fabric available on the market:
- Red velveteen jacquard; this type has a soft texture that looks great in any room
- Red wool jacquard; this type is very durable and easy to clean
- Brocade is a textile type often made using an elaborately woven design. Brocade fabric can be used in projects like curtains or upholstery (using velvet) as well as wall hangings and tablecloths, making brocade a profitable fabric to sell on the contract market since there are so many applications where you could use this type of material.
- Damask is a reversible, jacquard-patterned fabric, meaning that the pattern is woven into the fabric, instead of printed on it. The fabric’s design is created by combining two different weaving techniques. The design itself is woven using a satin weave, while the background of the design (the negative space) is achieved through a plain weave or twill.
Gold jacquard upholstery fabric
Gold jacquard upholstery fabric is popular for high-end hotels and private jets.
In the home, gold jacquard upholstery fabric can be used to create an elegant and luxurious look. You don’t need to spend thousands on this type of fabric; FibreGuard fabrics occupy a beautiful price point that empowers you to add glamour to your decorating schemes!
Green jacquard upholstery fabric
It's important to note that some companies will use digital printing in place of weaving when creating green jacquard upholstery fabric patterns because it's faster and easier than traditional methods. However, these fabrics are not completely authentic—they won't last as long as those made with hand-woven designs—and should, therefore, only be purchased from reputable sources who know what they're doing!
How to use jacquard in your interior spaces
There are many different types of jacquard fabrics available on the market today, and they can be used for a wide variety of interior design purposes. For example, you can use these fabrics to create drapes or throw pillows. If you have an old couch that requires some TLC, you could buy a jacquard sofa fabric and reupholster it!
Some popular types of Jacquard: -
Brocade and damask are upholstery fabrics used as drapery or in window treatments.
Tapestry is another type of textile which has been around for centuries and remains popular today because it adds depth and texture to any room.
Marketing jacquard fabrics to the wholesale market
If you're interested in selling jacquard fabrics, you'll need to make sure that you're selling the right fabrics to the right clients. Here are our main tips:
- In order to do this, you'll need to know your market and its needs.
- You must also be able to communicate with potential customers effectively. If you can't communicate well enough with someone who is considering buying from your company then they won't be interested in doing business with you!
- The first thing that it's important for any salesperson or entrepreneur to understand is that there are many different kinds of people out there who might have an interest in buying jacquard fabric and what it can do for them or their business/company/project etcetera...Different people have different tastes when it comes down to it.
Jacquard furnishing fabrics with the FibreGuard seal of approval
This attention to detail is why our premium-quality jacquard upholstery fabrics set a global furnishing fabrics standard. They are resistant to accidental stains, abrasion, pilling and fading, equipped to perform in the most demanding environments even withstanding everyday wear and tear.Contact us for the full specifications.